BREAKING: Fire Outbreak at Akintola Hall of Residence

Fire outbreak

A fire outbreak occurred at Akintola Hall of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. Reports say that the fire began at about 5 pm on Wednesday 16th August 2023.  The smoke started in room number M1 103 before it resulted in a fire.

Fire outbreak

However, people from the café, the buttery, potter’s lodges, and students residing in the hall of residence came to put out the fire before the arrival of the OAU Fire Emergency. Presently, the fire is under control but no one knows the cause of the fire. It is assumed that the fire started as a result of high voltage since no one was present in the room when the fire started.

Stick to our blog for more details…






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *