Sometimes, we all like interesting saving interesting videos that we see on Facebook because of accessibility but a platform like Facebook does not permit that. We have to go extra miles in order to get a simple video saved on your phone. Follow this simple steps to save your Facebook videos on your phone.
– Locate the link of your video on Facebook.
After you have started watching a very video on Facebook, locate the three dots at the top right corner. Click it. You will see a list of items. Click on copy link. Got your link already? Great!
– Open Phoenix Browser on your phone. If you don’t have it: you can download it on playstore.
– Paste the link that you copied on Facebook and go to the website.
– After opening the video, you will see an arrow indicating save.
– Click save and your video is ready!